Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tulisa exudes Hollywood glam as she talks about how shes an inspiration for Broken Britain

Tulisa-exudes-Hollywood-glam-as-she-talks-about-how-shes-an-inspiration-for-Broken-Britain

It’s safe to say that Tulisa has come a long way since her tracksuit wearing N Dubz days.

Since her X Factor makeover the reality star’s style has gone from strength to strength and now she’s posed for ‘Look’ magazine sporting chic, vintage Hollywood attire.

But no matter how different she looks, Tulisa says she’ll always remember her roots:

"I like to dress up, look glam and do shoots like this. I’m always going to be a hood chick. I like street clothes” she told Look.

"I’m comfortable in my skin, it just p****s me off that other people won’t accept it. People say, ‘Oh my God, you’re a role model now – you have to inspire young people’.

"Why am I a role model? Because I’ve been myself. People are underestimating the kids of today – they’re not stupid.

"I’m not an inspiration for upper-class kids whose parents don’t want them listening to an Eminem album. I’m an inspiration for Broken Britain.”

Tulisa also took the time to make us feel infinitely jealous by saying that she’s never done a days exercise in her life. She said:

“You can see from the curves that I’m not working out – it’s just jelly! I swear on my mum’s life, I’ve never done a day’s exercise.”

If that’s true then we may have to cry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment