Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Even Victoria Beckham thinks she looks miserable in pictures

Even-Victoria-Beckham-thinks-she-looks-miserable-in-pictures

Inside Victoria Beckham there’s a happy person dying to get out, or at least that’s what we’re led to believe by the designer in this latest interview.

She’s admitted she “created” a “miserable” persona, and though it sometimes annoys her that people see her as that she doesn’t really mind because she’s actually happy.

'Yes, I created this persona and I’m very different from that,' Victoria told German magazine Interview.

'I don’t feel like I have to scream and shout about it - I know I am a happy person. So I don’t get upset when people comment on the fact that I look quite miserable all the time.

'But people think I am. And you know, sometimes I think the same thing when I look at the pictures.'

So if she knows people thinks she looks miserable, and if she thinks she looks miserable, and if that grates her doesn’t that beg the question – why doesn’t she just friggin’ smile?!

It doesn’t look like she’s going to make a start doing that anytime soon; in her accompanying photoshoot with Interview magazine she’s kept her mouth covered in every picture. Must’ve been trying to cover a cold sore or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment