Friday, May 11, 2012

American Idol 2012 Finals: Joshua Ledet vs Jessica Sanchez

American Idol 2012 Finals: Joshua Ledet vs Jessica Sanchez


Who do you think will be named this season's American Idol Champ?

Will it be Joshua Ledet, an American singer from from Westlake, Louisiana?

Mexican-Filipina-American Jessica Sanchez from San Diego, California?

Or, 21-year-old Phillip Phillips from Leesburg, Georgia?

I bet, your guess is as good as mine. But only if we shell out our full support and VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

In next week's Top 3 Homecoming Performance night, the Final 3 will perform 3 songs each - Jimmy Iovine’s choice, judges’ choice and their own personal choice.

And as the Top 3 prepare to return to their hometowns, here’s what they’re looking forward to:

Joshua: “Performing at the Burton Coliseum. I’m excited to see it filled with my friends and family!

Jessica: “I’m excited to see my friends and family and I want to visit Eastlake Middle School. I love my fans in San Diego so much. I want to give them all kisses!

Phillip: “There are so many things I am looking forward to – seeing my family, jamming out with the guys, chicken and cheese nachos and homemade chicken pot pie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment