Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Right after saying she wants a guy with greater balls than her, Tulisa goes for a stroll

After-saying-she-needs-a-man-with-bigger-balls-than-her-Tulisa-goes-for-a-stroll

A short though ago we spotted X Element judge Tulisa going for a casual stroll, very well we say informal but everything she does looks to have goal, do you know what we suggest ?

Dressed in a tight mini dress and seeking her usual hot self, it is maybe surprising that the singer is struggling to find a man right for her.

She unveiled : 'I want a man who has a massive pair of balls &mdash not physically but mentally!'

'He needs to have larger balls than me without feeling the need to have to demonstrate that he has larger balls. It&rsquos crucial that he accepts that I have balls also.'

FYI we&rsquore fairly certain she&rsquos not saying she actually has balls.

She continued: 'People believe I am this hard nut who cannot be cracked. I am a robust particular person but I have an really soft and delicate side as my friends will testify.&rsquo

What&rsquos all this balls and nuts talk about, eh?  It&rsquos all a tad masculine for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment