Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lauren Goodger reveals she quit TOWIE due to excess weight taunts

Lauren-Goodger-reveals-she-quit-TOWIE-due-to-weight-taunts

We knew it wouldn&rsquot be long prior to Lauren Goodger herself spoke out in more detail about her selection to leave The Only Way Is Essex, and we had been correct.

Reports initially recommended that the reality star quit the programme due to the fact she needed to be in Dancing on Ice, however she&rsquos now spoken out to say that &ldquoweight concerns &rdquo have been the actual cause behind her decision.

Excess weight taunts from cruel Twitter trolls coupled with currently being on set with ultra skinny castmates all contributed toward her choice, says Lauren.

'I felt underneath so significantly pressure. Most of the women on TOWIE are rather skinny... Upcoming to the other people, I&rsquod be panicking over whether or not my arms looked body fat or how big I&rsquod search if I was sitting down&rsquo she explained.

'I&rsquod even beg producers to let me sit at a table so I could hide my legs underneath.'

Goodger has generally spoken about her struggle with physique self-assurance due to the fact her rise to fame and now says she&rsquos searching forward to a &ldquobreak&rdquo from the limelight to place that all behind her.

Even even though she recognizes she&rsquos cureently a &ldquohealthy size 12 &rdquo the reality star hopes she can eliminate &ldquoa stone and a half&rdquo in the coming months, which is possibly very achievable with all that Dancing on Ice she&rsquos about to do.

Despite the fact that, according to Lauren, &ldquonothing&rsquos been confirmed however &rdquo about her look on that reality display but as we all know that&rsquos usually a celebrity&rsquos way of saying: &ldquoI&rsquom carrying out it but I&rsquom not allowed to say so&rdquo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment