Saturday, August 25, 2012

Celebrity Massive Brother: Cheryl Fergison is the second to go and wishes The Condition out up coming

Celebrity-Big-Brother-Cheryl-Fergison-is-the-second-to-go-and-wants-The-Situation-out-next

The former EastEnders actress lost out in the public vote to Coleen Nolan, Lorenzo Borghese, Julian Clary and Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino, but was offered a warm reception from the crowd as she exited the residence.

She informed host Brian Dowling: " I'm so chuffed by the cheers, it really is all so pretty ! I have made some good friends and I did go within with some pre-judged strategies of the other housemates."

Cheryl mentioned she hoped she was entertaining for viewers but mentioned the key issue she desired was to just be herself.

She stated : "I test to be entertaining, I have acquired a young boy and he's like 'Mum, you're just mad!' I can not help who I am, I'll talk to myself, that's who I am!"

On the other hand, Cheryl admitted she didn't like The Predicament and would like the Jersey Shore star to be voted out following.

She stated : "He's a dodgy dunker. I'm not staying humorous but I assume there is a small program there."

She backed both Julian or Martin Kemp to win the display.

0 comments:

Post a Comment