Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rihanna has unveiled that she still misses her ex Chris Brown

Rihanna-has-revealed-that-she-still-misses-her-ex-Chris-Brown

We appreciate it when an individual mega significant like Oprah interviews a celebrity &ndash you often know that the celeb will be substantially far more willing to open up and dish on their personal lives, which is specifically what happened two weeks ago when Oprah met up with Rihanna for a probing chat.

Rihanna amazed even Oprah when she spoke so openly about her emotions for Chris Brown &ndash her ex boyfriend who violently assaulted her back in 2009.

According to The Mirror, Rihanna explained, &ldquoI am reminded by a good deal of items. A great deal of good memories we had. By the slightest points hotel rooms, tour venues, any minor thing, songs, songs, and I do miss him at times.&rdquo

She then unveiled specifically what she&rsquod be looking for in her great man &ndash fellas pay attention up!

 &ldquoIf I had it my way I want a man that loves me, cherishes me, values me, but they have to know my value in order to worth me,

&ldquoThey have to know my worth and they can only know my worth if I know my worth. I want them to respect me.

&ldquoBut I want enjoyable occasions ! I want enjoyable, fun instances. I want laughs. I want laughs much more than anything. I have every little thing else, all I want is a companion in crime to delight in it with me,&rdquo she extra.

Referring to the incident back in 2009 with her ex Chris, and starting to break down in tears, Rih-Rih continued, &ldquoI lost my finest pal. Like, everything I knew switched - switched overnight.&rdquo

&ldquoWho&rsquos gonna assist him? No one &rsquos gonna say he requires assist. Everyone &rsquos gonna say he&rsquos a monster with no seeking at the supply. I was a lot more concerned about him.&rdquo

Rihanna&rsquos total interview with Oprah airs quite soon &hellip

0 comments:

Post a Comment