Monday, August 6, 2012

Rochelle & Marvins wedding ceremony images uncovered as they talk about their large day

Rochelle--Marvins-wedding-pictures-revealed-as-they-talk-about-their-big-day

We&rsquove been itching to see what Rochelle Wiseman had on when she tied the knot with her extended term boyfriend Marvin Humes a handful of weekends ago, and now it&rsquos eventually been uncovered.

The pair have carried out an obligatory celeby wedding photoshoot with Hello magazine and the pics present, as if we had any doubts to the contrary, that Mrs Humes looked beautiful on her big day. Oh yeah, and Marv didn&rsquot look too negative either.

And here were we thinking they would get married in tracksuits. Silly us.

Anyway, speaking about the ceremony, Roch reveals that she received quite damn emotional as she was saying her vows.

"It just hit me, what we were saying to every other. It was all so overpowering, I could not stop myself from crying," she informed the publication.

"I looked at Marvin and his eyes were glassy. I stored contemplating he could go also, but he held it down."

At this point Marvin chips in to say:

"When the songs started off up and I knew Rochelle had arrived, I was desperate to turn all around and look at her. We hadn't spoken all day and had spent the preceding evening apart. I'd missed her and I couldn't wait to see her.

"But so quite a few folks had explained to me that I shouldn't turn about - that it was unlucky.

"Then, when I looked to my left and she was there, oh guy, she looked unbelievable more gorgeous than I've ever noticed her seem. Her face, her smile, the dress, everything... She was absolutely stunning."

The couple &ndash who married at Blenheim Palace  - also just obtained back from their honeymoon yesterday, apparently they went to Portugal. Lucky them.

Examine their full interview in Hello magazine, which is out now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment