Monday, July 30, 2012

Mollie King unveils sexy new look despite admitting she can be very self conscious

Mollie-King-unveils-sexy-new-look-despite-admitting-she-can-be-very-self-conscious

The Saturday’s singer Mollie King has shed her good girl image for her most recent magazine shoot.

The singer shows off her great figure in a range of sexy black outfits for the latest issue of Women’s Health magazine.

We actually think the more sexed up, gothic look works well for the usually very sweetly and colourfully dressed Mollie, don’t you?

Despite looking damn good, she reveals she’s not always so confident about her figure (thank god she’s human), she said:

'I’m very self conscious in a bikini and I would never get my tummy out onstage. If I were to choose a part of each of The Saturdays' bodies to make up the perfect woman, I would take Una’s eyes, Rochelle’s boobs, Frankie’s tummy and Vanessa’s bum. Then my legs – if we have to!'

Oh wow can you imagine a woman made up of all those parts? No, no it’s too much.

She continued: 'I eat pretty healthily most of the time but I love takeaways, because I can’t cook, and often eat until I feel sick.'

Really? *raise eyebrow *. The perfect star also reveals that not drinking plays a part in her staying slim.

She says: 'I don’t drink and have never been drunk, ever.

'At some point, I do need to be able to say, "Oh, I know what that hangover feels like, but I haven’t had one yet." '

We’re incredulous that the woman doesn’t know what a hangover feels like.

Anyway, unsurprisingly considering the other gals in The Saturday’s are settling or have settled down (well apart from Vanessa), she talks about wanting to start her own family:

'I love the band; they’re my life. But in ten years time I also hope to have a family. I’m such a girl and already have my baby names planned. Now I just need to find a good man.'

Oh yes f**k a good career, it’s all about finding a ‘good man’, isn’t it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment