Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Even Victoria Beckham is hooked on Fifty Shades of Grey

Even-Victoria-Beckham-is-hooked-on-Fifty-Shades-of-Grey

It’s been rumoured that Victoria and David Beckham are hoping to conceive during the Olympics and now we kind of think it may happen.

Vicky, who in the past has said she doesn’t read, has taken up EL James’  Fifty Shades of Grey (which if you don’t know what it is, seriously sort it out). And we all know that the book has a tendency to invoke the horn and that can lead to baby making.

Speaking about the BDSM (Google it) book, she said: "I'm halfway through the second one... I even bought my mum the book!

"Every time she tries to engage in conversation about it, I kind of dodge the subject. I don't really want to talk to my mum about S&M!"

We don’t blame her. This has got us thinking though, who is hotter David Beckham or the fictional Christian Grey? It’s a toughie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment