Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rihannas not happy with her figure apparently

Rihannas-not-happy-with-her-figure-apparently

While her ex boyfriend and rumoured ex lover reportedly get in a tiff in a New York nightclub, Rihanna's been busy worrying about her skinny frame.

Apparently she’s not happy with her size zero figure and is determined to become chunkier. We had no idea she was a size zero, did you? She just looks a little bigger than say Victoria Beckham, no?

Speaking about her figure, she said: "I'm a size 0 and not happy about it,"

"I went way too far. I prefer myself a bit chunkier. I want my old butt back."

Oh we think she’s still got a great bum but perhaps that why she got a body double in for her racy Armani underwear adverts. 

We’re pretty jealous that Rihanna’s only worry is about being too skinny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment