Friday, June 15, 2012

Tonight's Big Brother eviction: Arron vs. Chris, who will go?

Tonights-Big-Brother-eviction-Arron-vs-Chris-who-will-go

Tonight sees the second eviction of the Big Brother house and it’s squeaky voiced bouncer Chris James up against model Arron Lowe.

Last week model/cougar/ animal activist Victoria Eisermann was the fist evictee after less than a week in the house.

Now we’ve had a bit more time to get to know the housemates and we have to say that, apart from Lydia, Arron and Chris are the most irritating.

When Chris found out he’d been nominated, he said: 'I’m f******... I knew it, I knew it. I'm against a male model. I'm gone already man.'

But Arron disagreed, saying to Chris: 'I think the public f****** love you.'

Well we’re not so sure about that, Chris is the bookies favourite to go but you never know.

Who do you want to see leave? We’d prefer the eye candy to stay personally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment