Saturday, June 30, 2012

Spencer Matthews hopes The Bachelor hasnt ruined his chance of returning to MIC

Spencer-Matthews-hopes-The-Bachelor-hasnt-ruined-his-chance-of-returning-to-MIC

Hang on, when we found out that Spencer Matthews was to be the sought after man in this year’s The Bachelor we assumed it meant he was quitting Made In Chelsea for good.

It happens with The Only Way Is Essex, doesn’t it? You know when Mark went on I’m A Celeb he also quit the show but it seems it may not be the same for it’s posher counterpart.

When Spenny was quizzed about whether he had terminated his contract with MIC, he replied: “No, I haven't as far as I'm aware.

“The two shows don't conflict and there will be a season four of Made In Chelsea. Discussions are taking place right now and at no point have I left the show

“I love the show and if I'm allowed to proceed, I'd want to take part again. It's just something we're talking about at the moment.”

Oh right. This is all getting a bit confusing though. What happens if he meets the love of his life on The Bachelor (which stars tonight), that is the premise of the show after all? Will she then appear on MIC? What happens if she isn’t, you know…posh? This reality shiz is playing with our minds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment