Saturday, June 9, 2012

Selena Gomez gushes about Justin Bieber as she poses in just a bra

Selena-Gomez-gushes-about-Justin-Bieber-as-she-poses-in-just-a-bra

It’s been a hard week for us, we’ve finally had to come to terms with the fact Miley Cyrus is a woman (she is engaged after all) and now Selena is acting all adulty on us.

The former Disney star has stripped off, well she’s taken her top of at least, rolled around in some sand and spoken about her superstar boyfriend, Justin Bieber.

Speaking to Elle, she said: 'If I’ll share anything with you, it’s that he really is a hopeless romantic.

'I had just mentioned it in the car – all I said is that I really want to see Titanic again, and then…'

She is of course referring to when Justin hired out The Staples Centre back in September so they could enjoy a private screening of Titanic together. Slighty OTT but whatever floats your boat (sorry).

Selena also spoke a little about being a Disney star: 'Disney is a machine, so people automatically assume that you can’t work for the channel unless you act and sing and dance and sign up for all that.

'That’s absolutely not true. I always did everything the way I wanted to do it.'

And it seems she’s still doing things her way when it comes to work: ‘I get offered the teenybopper movies, and I’ve done that.  I haven’t done a mega-hundred-billion-dollar Transformers movie, but that’s not what I want to do either.'

Yeah you go gurl. We can see where she gets her attitude from though; she used to be obsessed with Jennifer Lopez. Jenny from the Block doesn’t stand for any shit and neither does Selena from the…umm…Disney channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment