Monday, June 11, 2012

Lady GaGa gets concussion after being struck on the head with a pole


Credit where credit is due, Lady GaGa is obviously made of tough stuff; despite being whacked on the head onstage in New Zealand yesterday with a rather sizeable metal pole she managed to carry on performing regardless.

And, despite being in obvious pain and telling the audience so, GaGa made her way through her entire gig before getting her noggin seen to.

The mishap happened after one of her back-up dancers (probably under strict orders from Madonna) lifted up the pole and accidentally let it slap down on the Born This Way singer’s head. Although she seemed fine at first, later she told the crowds:

'I want to apologise, I did hit my head and I think I may have concussion. But don't you worry, I will finish this show.'

And indeed she did, meanwhile her back-up dancer is currently sending out CVs to every popstar possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment