Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blake Lively stuns for a second day on the trot

Blake-Lively-stuns-for-a-second-day-on-the-trot

Having been off our radar for quite sometime Blake Lively has captured our attention for the second time this week by wearing another amazing outfit.

The actress was sporting one of the best red carpet outfits we’ve ever seen earlier this week at a film premiere, and last night she looked stunning again when she went for an interview on Letterman’s chatshow in New York.

And we can’t even credit Blake’s stylist for picking such picture perfect outfits all the time; disgustingly the beautiful actress does all her own styling. Speaking to a magazine recently she said:

'My assistant will call fashion houses for me, but I always pick the outfit, shoes, jewellery, and a lot of times I do my own hair and make-up for events. 

'Sometimes I think, "God, why do I do this to myself? It's so much extra work."

Blake also said that she enjoys doing her own styling as she ‘loves fashion’, she added:

'It's such an expression of self. I often see people and they look great, but I can identify who styled them. Every stylist has a signature.

'Maybe it sounds jerky, but I'm lucky to be on such a fashion-centric show [Gossip Girl]. There's no designer I don't have access to.'

You’re right, that does sound jerky but we’ll forgive you on this occasion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment