Friday, June 1, 2012

Florence Welch comments on Katy Perrys fling with her guitarist

Florence-Welch-comments-on-Katy-Perrys-fling-with-her-guitarist

‘What kind of interesting things did Florence Welch have to say about her guitarist and Katy Perry making sexy times?!’ we hear you ask.

Well, unfortunately sod all. When Florence was quizzed about the singer’s fling with her bandmate she did the artful celebrity thing of steering the conversation away from them straight back to her.

“[Rob’s] gorgeous, inside and out. I get it” said Welch (does anyone else want to say Squelch when they hear her surname instead of Welch? No? Just us? Ok then…)

“Katy is this ball of absolutely amazing energy, she’s so wonderful and fun. She’s very supportive of my music.

“I think that it’s brilliant having all these amazing female solo singers doing so well.

“It’s inspiring. I do love Gaga and Katy. They’re part of the family. I try to do my own thing…”

Fascinating eh? When then asked if either she or Rob were planning to meet up with the singer when she flies into town later this month to promote her new film, the documentary Part of Me, she replied:

“I’ve literally just flown home. I have jet lag but I’m so happy to back and surrounded by my friends – these are the people who inspire me, creative people doing creative things. I love it."

Excuse us while we go and fall asleep will you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment