Tuesday, June 19, 2012

As Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoy romantic Paris, its revealed she was put on birth control aged 14

As-Kim-Kardashian-and-Kanye-West-enjoy-romantic-Paris-its-revealed-she-was-put-on-birth-control-aged-14

While new couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West live it up in the city of love, driving around in fast cars and what not, an interview between Kim and Oprah has aired in which the reality star reveals her mum put her on birth control when she was just 14.

Just when we thought there was nothing secret left about the curvy star, she breaks this news to us.

Speaking about it, she said: 'When I did want to have sex the first time I was almost 15,

'I was like, "I think I’m going to, or I want to," and she was like, "OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control," and she was like, really open and honest with me.'

TV host Oprah was visibly shocked by this and simply said ‘wow’ before moving on.  To be honest we don’t know why she’s so surprised, she became famous because of a sex tape so of course the girl is sexual.

Talking of the sex tape, Oprah asks Kim: 'Would you be where you are had there not been a sex tape?'

Kim replies: 'You know, I think that's how I was definitely introduced to the world.'

'It was a negative way, so I felt like I really had to work ten times harder to get people to see the real me.'

Oh yes the ‘real’ Kim.  After this most recent revelation we’ll associate her with sex even more than before, if that’s possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment