Friday, June 1, 2012

Cheryl Cole reckons she knew Joe McElderry was gay before he did

Cheryl-Cole-reckons-she-knew-Joe-McElderry-was-gay-before-he-did

Sherlock Cole, sorry we mean Cheryl Cole says she knew Joe McElderry was gay before he was. Yeah, you’re not the only one Chezza, we all bloody knew.

The singer mentored Joe to victory during the 2010 series of The X Factor and has been speaking to Attitude about her suspicions: "Yeah, I think I knew before he did.

"He didn't tell me. I had a chat with my boys and I just told them they could tell us whatever they wanted and I was there for them."

"I really don't know if Joe knew. I had deep conversations with Joe and he never, ever suggested it, and he never said, 'That guy's fit'.
"I think he actually said a girl was one time. But I kinda knew."

Hmm yes well, well done you. We wonder what Joe has to say about it, hang on…Joe? Who is he again? Has anyone seen him in the last two years? Anyone? No, ok then we’ll take Cheryl’s word for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment