Tuesday, July 10, 2012

After revealing her decision to dump Steve Alce was messed up, Kerry Katona tweets him support

After-revealing-her-decision-to-dump-Steve-Alce-was-messed-up-Kerry-Katona-tweets-him-support

Blimey, Kerry Katona’s love life has always been a conundrum to us and today it became even more so.

Earlier today Kerry revealed she was having doubts about her split from the artist. In her OK column, she wrote:

"I know I'm not being fair on Steve by splitting up. I guess I'm a messed up person.

"I don't know how to handle being in a good relationship. I've never been loved by anybody the way Steve loves me - I'm new to this."

She continued: "Perhaps I'm so used to being mistreated I'm inventing drama or maybe I just got scared because we moved in together so quickly? I wish I knew what was going on in my head."

After her heart-felt and very open confession, Kerry tweeted Steve saying: “your are beautiful person don't ever forget that xxxxxxxx”

She quickly followed it with: “Can't wait to see you later @SteveAlce.”

By the sounds of it there could be a reunion on the cards. Oh Kezza, you love to keep us on our toes, don’t ya?

0 comments:

Post a Comment