Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rihanna couldnt think of anyone dirtier than Chris Brown to collaborate with

Rihanna-couldnt-think-of-anyone-dirtier-than-Chris-Brown-to-collaborate-with

That’s some seriously odd criteria to help decide on a duet partner.

Still that’s the reasoning behind Chris Brown’s shock featuring on Rihanna’s Birthday Cake track earlier this year.

The 24-year-old singer told Harper’s Bazaar: "I thought it would be cute to do it with a guy. I wondered, who can be dirty, someone who people will really believe?"

After having gone out with you for three years, oh we believe alright.

She also explained that it’s time to get over that slight beating her up three years ago problem.

She added: "Look, I understand that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place.

“Music is music and my fans have been asking me to record with him. I just felt like it was time. It was time.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment