Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart releases a public apology to Robert Pattinson for cheating on him

Kristen-Stewart-releases-a-public-apology-to-Robert-Pattinson-for-cheating-on-him

Following the emergence of some instead compromising photos  in US magazine, Kristen Stewart has had to release a statement confessing to her affair with married filmmaker Rupert Sanders.

In her statement the actress apologised for any harm she has triggered specifically to her boyfriend Robert Pattinson. She said :

&ldquoI'm deeply sorry for the harm and embarrassment I've brought about to these close to me and all people this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most essential thing in my life, the individual I adore and respect the most, Rob. I enjoy him, I like him, I am so sorry," 

For someone who has always gone to wonderful lengths to preserve her private existence personal, this is a really bold and surprising declaration and perhaps goes some way to demonstrate a smidgen of the consequent fallout that&rsquos going on behind the scenes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment