Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Justin Bieber wants you to know he is a extremely manly guy now!

Justin-Bieber-wants-you-to-know-he-is-a-very-manly-man-now-

The Biebs has gone and stated the 'S' word- yep Sex! Ever given that chopping off his boyish bob, Justin has grown up a full lot and we do not just mean musically sensible. 

In his most up-to-date interview with Rolling Stone magazine Justin has voiced his viewpoint   on sex and enjoy - a topic very close to any teenage boys heart.

"I do not feel you must have sex with anyone except if you adore them. I think you need to just wait for the individual you happen to be... in love with," mentioned the singer who also revealed how due to the fact turning the ripe old age of 18, he has develop into much more mature.  "I feel like I carry myself in a additional manly way. I never carry myself as a boy," he advised the magazine. 

The 'Boyfriend' singer also did not shy away from controversial topics, talking about how he is  against abortion but does understand that in some circumstances it is the appropriate point to do. 

Even so while the Biebs is all for displaying his moral side in this article,  probably Justin Bieber&rsquos transition to adulthood triggered the magazine to tease the 18- yr -old with the raunchy &ldquoHot, Ready, Legal.&rdquo

0 comments:

Post a Comment