Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Katie Value desires to launch a line of mobility scooters and Zimmer frames

Katie-Price-wants-to-launch-a-line-of-mobility-scooters-and-Zimmer-frames

We can just see it now.

Grannies across the land, catching the interest of much younger fellas, as they roll up to the club in their blinged out ride.

Another few decades or so and it could be you scoring factors with the cool young children, thanks to Katie Value.

Yes the entrepreneur has lots much more up her sleeve wherever her big empire came from.

This time she has made the decision she wishes our generation to appear great even when we&rsquore obtaining difficulty walking unassisted.

She stated : &ldquoWhen I&rsquom older, I&rsquoll be launching a array of pink mobility scooters and crystal-encrusted Zimmer frames.

&ldquoSometimes I look round my property and believe, &lsquoHow on earth did I get right here ?&rsquo I&rsquom proud of my enterprise empire but most of all I&rsquom proud of the fact that no a single would ever have believed I could do it.&rdquo

0 comments:

Post a Comment