Thursday, July 12, 2012

A newly blonde Tulisa settles legal action against the ex who leaked her sex tape

A-newly-blonde-Tulisa-settles-legal-action-against-the-ex-who-leaked-her-sex-tape

Sporting new blonde hair a defiant Tulisa gave a statement to the press outside the High Court earlier after she settled legal action against her ex-boyfriend Justin Edwards over that now infamous sex tape, which he’s admitted to leaking. She said:

“Justin Edwards did this to spite, to me make money to and ruin my career - he succeeded in none of these things.

“I stand here a stronger, wiser young woman. I would now like to draw a line under this – I’m really happy the truth is finally out.

“This time Justin messed with the wrong woman. I’ve learned not to let this ruin you as a person – not to let it be a thing where you don’t trust people.

When asked what she was planning to do now, Tulisa said:

“It’s my birthday at 12 o’clock tonight and I’ll have a fresh start. I’ll be out celebrating – in Ibiza!”

And she certainly deserves it, mind you her case isn’t quite over yet – a dozen or so unnamed individuals and companies who were involved in publishing the video are still having legal action taken against them by the star.

0 comments:

Post a Comment