Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rita Ora says shes like a dude as she bares her boobs in attractive shoot

Rita-Ora-says-shes-like-a-dude-as-she-bares-her-boobs-in-sexy-shoot

When Jessie J says she&rsquos like a dude, she suggests it. When Rita Ora says it, we laugh in her face.

The singer, who we are employed to seeing in flesh-bearing numbers, has posed for a range of alluring shots for Complicated magazine in&hellipyou guessed it&hellipflesh-bearing numbers.

Rita uncovered that although on stage she a lot prefers wearing trainers, she said : 'I&rsquom like a dude,

'Jordans are my favourite. I wear them all the time for reveals. I can get girly-girly when I want to, but I can&rsquot carry out in heels. I would bust my encounter open on stage and we don&rsquot want that.'

Nope, we do not want that due to the fact we like her encounter.  By the way, when she says &lsquoJordans&rsquo, she&rsquos referring to a pair of trainers, not one thing that Katie Cost would wear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment