Saturday, July 21, 2012

Difficulty in paradise? Kirk Norcross and Jodie Marsh fall out more than saucy pics

Trouble-in-paradise-Kirk-Norcross-and-Jodie-Marsh-fall-out-over-saucy-pics

What was shaping up to be one of our favourite ridiculous celebrity couples appears to be no far more, Jodie Marsh and Kirk Norcross have fallen out &ndash and all in excess of Twitter no significantly less.

Yesterday the pair released images from their newest raunchy photograph session, but it appears like former TOWIE star Kirk is not so content with how they turned out.

Kirk tweeted, &ldquoYou no when u do some thing and regret it! Effectively I am regretting it correct now! Just saw some pics and they have no class! Sorry guys! #WeAllMakeMistakes&rdquo

He and Jodie then had a heated twitter exchange about the pics, which has now been removed.

Jodie later explained precisely why Kirk was unhappy with then saucy snaps, &ldquoKirk has the hump simply because I will not sleep with him... I can safely say I will not be forced into sleeping with ANY guy. I have self respect & no lady need to really feel pressured into it ever #morals.&rdquo

She continued, &ldquoWell what an eventful night ! A extremely public lesson in why ladies need to generally be sure they actually want it prior to they place out for a guy :-) I am sad Kirk has turned & does not like the pics. He liked them enough though we were performing them! I really like the pics still. They're attractive & awesome x&rdquo

&ldquoI'm no angel & I've had a wild past but I'm an grownup now & I worth myself. Not just gonna give myself to any old bloke #holdoutfortheone&rdquo

&ldquoNow he's it the hump & saying he regrets performing the pics. Lol....... I don't regret not sleeping with him on the other hand.&rdquo

Oh dear Kirk, it appears like you've turned out hunting a very little silly.

When a follower asked about what had gone on, Jodie tweeted, &ldquoHe told me he didn't wanna see me once again if I wouldn't sleep with him. Not nice.&rdquo

ROMANCE IS OFFICIALLY DEAD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment