Thursday, July 19, 2012

Robbie Williams performs new song Losers to a stranger on Chatroulette


Singer Robbie Williams stunned a user on Chatroulette when he popped up on display screen.

He didn&rsquot halt there even though, he went on to complete his new song just for the unsuspecting consumer.

The user, on the website which randomly sets up one particular -to- one webchats, 19- year -old Adam Houabi said :

" A single minute I was speaking to a bloke from Algeria... then amazingly Robbie appeared,

"I did not believe it was really him so he pulled his shirt down to reveal his chest tattoos and showed me five cameramen round him in his Hollywood studio. Then Robbie told me he was recording a new song and started singing.

"It was very good. I liked it. I've chatted to a handful of odd men and women on Chatroulette ahead of, but never a superstar!"

You can hear Robbie telling Adam: " You've been a stunning man or woman, the song is known as 'Losers'. It need to be out in October some time.

"God bless you, take care to you in Essex, from me in Los Angeles. You are the man, see you dude!"

A spokesperson for Robbie explained the track will not be his subsequent single (which is fortunate simply because we&rsquove had a listen and we&rsquore not completely convinced).

0 comments:

Post a Comment