Saturday, July 7, 2012

Katie Price says shell make Leandro Penna sign a pre-nup before marrying him

Katie-Price-says-shell-make-Leandro-Penna-sign-a-prenup-before-marrying-him

With two messy marital break-ups under her belt (one of which is still ongoing), Katie Price has decided that it might be a good idea to make her latest husband-to-be (that’s Leandro Penna in case you’d forgotten) to sign a pre-nup before marrying him.

While appearing on The Wright Stuff this morning, Katie said:

“We are engaged, but I’ve been married twice before and I’ve learned my lesson. So I’ll be getting a proper pre-nup this time.

“I’m not going to get married unless they sign. Or unless they’ve got more than me to lose!”

What, aside from their dignity? Jords also added that Leandro probably wouldn’t have gone near her if he had known what she was really like, saying:

“He’s actually quite posh, if he really knew what I was like, he wouldn’t touch me with a barge pole.”

No comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment