Friday, July 6, 2012

Niall Horan apologises for shower of c***s comment

Niall-Horan-apologises-for-shower-of-cs-comment

Living in the digital age is both a blessing and a curse for the modern day celeb. On the one hand they have instant access to all their fans via social networking sites but on the other hand they can hardly make one inappropriate comment without it getting filmed, posted on YouTube then smeared all over the tabloids the next day.

Ask Niall Horan who called a group of annoying fans waiting at the airport for him a “shower of c***s”, unfortunately the slur was recorded on a camera phone and put online and now he’s had to apologise for it, claiming it was all in the name of ‘banter’. He told his followers on Twitter:

“Really sorry if I caused any offence. It was just banter with fans who I think of more as mates but I understand that it's not a word I should be using at all but I understand that it's not a word I should be using at all.”

Bet it’s not the last time that he does though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment