Sunday, July 15, 2012

As Harry Styles enjoys a weekend at house , Pink talks about his love for the older women

As-Harry-Styles-enjoys-a-weekend-at-home-Pink-talks-about-his-love-for-the-older-ladies-

We love the fact that even US singer Pink has one thing to say about Harry Styles' cougar loving ways.

She admits she&rsquos fascinated by the boy bands achievement (yup we are as well ) and in particular by a specific Mr Types ( once more, we are also ).

Pink mentioned : " It really is humorous following the One particular Course phenomenon and what is occurring with Harry Types,

"Apparently he 'loves' a cougar - who turns out to be a girl aged 32.

"I just about qualify," the 'So What' singer explained. "I indicate, I nonetheless feel a bit like a 17 year -old boy myself. I do not know if I will ever feel any distinct."

When she says she &lsquostill feels like a 17- year -old&rsquo is she making an attempt to inform us anything ?

Anyhoo we spotted Harry back in his hometown of Cheshire hunting like a rock star but attempting to go unnoticed, which of course didn&rsquot operate due to the fact he&rsquos Harry Styles. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment