Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jodie Marsh has her gramdmas ashes tattooed in her leg, literally

Jodie-Marsh-has-her-gramdmas-ashes-tattooed-in-her-leg-literally

We’ve heard some odd things in our time, especially in relation to Jodie Marsh, however nothing prepared us for this revelation from the former glamour model/current bodybuilder.

Jodie was on This Morning to talk about body art when she revealed that she has one tattoo on her body, dedicated to her grandmother, that is particularly special.

“I had her ashes crushed up into the ink and tattooed in to me and I feel like she’s with me forever now” explained Jodie.

“When I was given her ashes a lot of people said 'we buried them in the garden and planted a tree round it', but if I move house then her ashes are gone, so I wanted to keep them with me.

“So I said that’s the best way to have them with me forever.”

The ashes have been emblazoned in tatt form on the back of her leg just above her ankle, it reads “Little Nan”.

We can’t decided whether this is a very scary or very sweet gesture so we’ll just let you decided for yourselves. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment